Thursday, September 2, 2010

Prem Raj announces 3 films; Salman Khan will star in I Am Hariprasad

People in our film industry to take risks. They shifted a film, they turned from actor to director, and they migrate at night in Hollywood. But this man has done just about anything that can be rightly described as "extraordinary". Prem Raj The term has evolved to describe an unpredictable factor in a number of areas. Now do not ask me the question: Who is Prem Raj? Because it certainly is not Prem and Raj - two names most cliche Hindi cinema screen. That said, the word Prem Raj is synonymous with the biggest stars of India super: Salman Khan. Did not get it? Ok, let's flash back here. The director of the Main Aur Mrs Khanna, Prem Soni is back. It is on the brink with a new identity, Prem Raj. I call it "the joker". But we all affectionately called Prem. So for the rest of the interview, let's stick to it. Prem has not changed his name, but also wealth. He has a big announcement to make which could leave the rest of the Brotherhood of Indian films in a little delirious.

This bit of news is going to take you on a long journey of fascinating reading. So, fasten your seatbelts because Prem is officially announced here on Bollywood Hungama's face with three exclusive movie itself. Again the question, is not it? Ok, I'm not going to torture you guys. I will respond. Prem is all set to make three films under his own production company called "Wild Card Entertainment Private Limited.
Not one, not two, but three films will be produced by Prem Raj in his company that will then be supported by another major production house for distribution and association. Prem has not only taken a risk, he doubled up. Threefold It Up is what most of you would think.
To ask how he was announcing the latest news on the big Bollywood Hungama, he said, "I've always been a big fan of Bollywood Hungama and know its scope. What better way to announce my three films on the world's most popular gateway Bollywood.
So here's an update exclusive Prem Raj on his next three films:
Bombay Muumbai
"Bombay Muumbai is a love story against the backdrop of a turn around in Mumbai Bombay with a gap of nearly fifteen years between the first and second half. The film tells the story of two people who are separated in Bombay 1990 and met in Mumbai during the mid-2000.
This is the first time you see a film that the film's main couple will play 23 years in the first half and at the same time they will play 38 years in the second half. More than that, it is mainly in fifteen years ago, the city and how the love stories were in Bombay and how love turns to Mumbai. What are the differences between the two gaps of time and is better or Bombay Mumbai is better.
The movie will begin by the end of this year and will have new faces. I think the city is the main hero and protagonist. So I decided that I need new faces, because the story is very strong. The male lead is decided, but it is too early to take his name now. I'm always looking for the girl and announce their names once the female lead is locked. I am also in talks with the Director that I will announce once we finalize it. I saw Bombay in my teens and I see today, with young people. Finally it is a story about how love changes over time. "
Merrry Christmas
"Christmas Merrry tentatively early next year. This is a working title and is now filming the romantic city of Paris. It is a tale of two kindred spirits meet in Paris and live a life beautiful. The story is divided into two halves where you can see a strict life of two people. He got his own twist and turns and a love story.
The film is called Merrry Christmas, because it revolves around the Christmas season. I have the script for the last eight months now and I plan to do this for a long time now. I am in talks with one of the players in our industry and it is almost ready to finalize it. The announcement will happen soon and a large studio is going to save it.
Merrry Christmas will be done by me. "
I Am Hariprasad
"This is a biggie. I'm my best friend Hariprasad star Salman Khan. It was to him in the title role. Hariprasad He plays in the film. The public will love the world in this kind of movie. Half of the battle is already won when you have Salman in the film. Hariprasad It is the best I could ever have.
I Am Hariprasad is a film very unusual for me to lead. I wrote the script for the film too and it's not something you expect of me because I believe in love stories and this is not a love story.
There will be two ladies in front of him in the film and I'm Hariprasad deals with the largest company in the world, companies are still rising and is probably the only thing that is growing recession - Religion .
I Am Hariprasad focuses on the relationship of man with God and the bridge between the two. Hariprasad is the Godman. It focuses on Hinduism. Salman had its own inputs in the film and working hard on this project. It is one of my films is ambitious and hilarious. It'll make people laugh and at the same time the film has drama. "
So if anyone thinks that Barack Obama is the busiest man on this planet, one need only think of a man named Prem Raj. Three back to back films produced by him, two of which he will direct one of which has Salman Khan. Deepika Padukone Have heard this song? What is Sonam Kapoor? All the ladies new leader ... Attention Prem is on the lookout ... and if this is not the latest ... what is?

No comments:

Post a Comment